It's been a while since I've posted a blog on here. But I'm sure most of you haven't noticed. Anyway, It's been a little busy lately (what with the birth of my second child and what not) but I keep thinking summer. It's fast approaching and it will leave many people with seemingly limitless amounts of time. Most of which will be wasted by sleeping in and staying up late to watch info-mercials (yes we know Oxy-clean works...We don't need to see it 8 million times between the hours of 2 am and 3 am).
With all of this in mind I would like to issue a challenge for many of you this summer. Here are some things you should stive to do.
1. Leave the state (go on a road trip...even if it's to Branson or Springfield)
2. Read a book (Don't faint!!!!!! You can do it!)
3. Catch fire flies (it may sound childish, but who hasn't enjoyed a good game of fire fly catcher)
4. Cook something for your parents
5. Go see a rock concert (something appropriate please)
6. Meet and be-friend someone new.
7. Attend Pulse regularly!!!!
8. Attend a life group (Starting in June!!)
Anyway, those are a few challenges for ya this summer. Reply with some of your plans for the summer.